What types of cases can be filed in this Court? 

Below is a list of actions that are heard in this Court. Please click on the link to learn what types of papers need to be filed and the procedure after you file.

Be appointed a Guardian of a Person who is either mentally ill, physically incapacitated, or mentally retarded

Be appointed a Guardian of a Minor Child

Adopt a child

Change a name

File a Divorce

File for a Separation

Establish Paternity (Establish the biological father of a child)

File for Child Support, custody and/or visitation

Get protection from Abuse